Thursday, September 29, 2011

Is anyone there?

You know that feeling you get when someone does something mean and you can literally feel your heart hurting? It sends a sting all through your body and your eyes begin to water.

Well I've been feeling that a lot lately.

And each time it hurts just as bad.

The only difference is that I get better at hiding it on the outside. I've learned to accept that I will probably feel this way for the rest of my marriage, which in all reality means the rest of my life, because I made a vow to stay with my husband for better or for worse. And with each passing day, it slowly gets worse.

Now I love my husband with all my heart and soul. I would die if anything ever happened to him.

I love him.

I'm just not in love with him.

I've never told anyone that. And I never will. That's why I decided to start this blog. Maybe this can be my form of therapy. Where I can enjoy the aspect of anonymity and speak freely about my broken heart and somewhat broken marriage.

I hope that through writing, I can find other women who are willing to listen and give me advice, because like I said, I love my husband. I want it to work out. Things have just changed for us both and we need to find a way to fall in love again.

This is just what happens when love is interrupted.

10 comments:

  1. i'm a new follower from soleil selene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I can't say that I know how you feel, I do hope you find the answers, hope and community you are looking for in writing this blog. Thanks for sharing. I'm your newest follower and I'm looking forward to following you on your journey. *hugs* Josie

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower from Soleil Selene...I feel for you. I've been there, but my marriage took a turn for the worst and I had to get out. My current husband though is worth the work and helps hold up that ceiling...that's the important part is working together..even in the trenches. Sending supportive thoughts your way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry that you're going through this, but people are out here who will listen and offer encouragement. And I'm one of them. I'm a new follower from Soleil Selene.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sorry you are experiencing this. I know that in every marriage, you go through ups and downs...times when you want to give up, when you can't stand the other person, when you just want a different life. But, it's not meant to be that way all the time. I would advise you to maybe seek counseling and to surround yourself with other women who can encourage and lift you up. I would love to chat about this with you some more. You can get to my email by clicking on my name. Feel free to email me any time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry you are going through this! I will definitely be keeping you and your marriage in my prayers!
    Found you through Soleil Selene.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Following you on GFC! I found you from Soleil Selene's link up last Tuesday! I'm so sorry to hear what you are going through. You will be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete